Listing at the right price is crucial and a professional appraisal from APB Appraisals will ensure you get it right.
If you're going to sell your home, you should seriously consider a professional appraisal. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it pays you in the long run! Unless a homeowner spends hours every week on real estate valuation, like an appraiser, it's difficult for them to get a handle on local real estate values.
You're probably, as a homeowner, thinking about how much you've spent buying and improving your home, or the amount you'd like to get for it. Rather, an appraisal provides a professional opinion on your home's market value.
Something is only worth the price another person is willing to pay.
||Contact us for any questions regarding services specialized for home sellers.
Selling on your own?
More and more Georgia homeowners are making the decision to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But to do it right, quickly and for top dollar, what you need is a expert appraiser. It can be very difficult to get an objective opinion, it's very hard to be objective about your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sensible asking price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
It can be surprising to people to discover the value of their home is more than they originally believed.
So taking the first step and spending a little on an appraisal allowed them to receive several thousand more than they could have originally netted.
Alternatively, some people have an exaggerated assessment when they put a value on their home, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to realistically price their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - rather than waiting on the market for months. Asking too much for a home will not attract buyers, which means no offers and no closing, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts.
- Be a very useful negotiating tool once you have a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the condition of your home inside and out
- Alert you of problems and eliminate overlooked repairs hassles that might delay a closing
- Help prevent the chances of unknown problems that cause sales to deteriorate
Pre-listing appraisals in Troup County
Even if you're working with an extremely talented agent, it's in your best interest to have an unbiased second opinion of your home's value before signing a listing contract.
And that's where APB Appraisals comes in. An appraisal can be extremely helpful in this scenario. It will give both you and your agent a detailed breakdown of your property and its features and give you insight into how the local real estate market is performing with a record of the latest comparable properties in the area.
Serving Troup County with unsurpassed real estate consulting services
If you feel like an appraisal is not necessary but you need some help collecting local sales and property data, we
can be a resource for your real estate decisions with services especially designed for customers with your real estate needs.
After you order an appraisal report from APB Appraisals, you can expect....
- We pride ourselves on making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a response ASAP: We tailor information to the needs of our clients. We'll be thrilled to provide suggestions - just tell us what your situation is.
- Fast turnaround on appraisals: Normally one week or less from the date the request is received, you'll have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Appraisal and consulting report presentations that suit YOUR needs:
We've preformed many of assignments, and we've learned that in the art of real estate consulting and appraising, there is no typical or standard "boiler place" assignment. We offer quite a few different types of reports and have a lot of experience at providing appraisals to clients minus the industry jargon so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to read it.
- Prompt to follow-up questions: When we deliver a report to our clients, we make sure they are written in plain English, simple to understand, and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that moderates the appraisal practice.
If you have any inquiries concerning your appraisal after you've read the report, we suggest that you simply email or call us!